Djela [uredi - уреди]
Kratke priče [uredi - уреди]
- Mirrored Box (objavljena u The May Anthology of Oxford and Cambridge Short Stories 1995)
- The Newspaper Man (objavljena u The May Anthology of Oxford and Cambridge Short Stories 1996)
- Mrs. Begum's Son and the Private Tutor. (objavljena u The May Anthology of Oxford and Cambridge Short Stories 1997)
- Picnic, Lightning. (objavljena The May Anthology of Oxford and Cambridge Short Stories 1997=
- Stuart. objavljena u The New Yorker Winter Fiction Issue 1999.
- The Girl with Bangs. objavljena u Timothy McSweeney's Quarterly Concern, Issue 6, 2001
- The Trials of Finch. objavljena u The New Yorker Winter Fiction Issue 2002.
- Martha, Martha. objavljena u Granta 81: Best of Young British Novelists 2003
- Hanwell in Hell. objavljena u The New Yorker 27.9. 2004.
- Hanwell Senior. objavljena u The New Yorker 14.5. 2007.
Romani [uredi - уреди]
Zbirke [uredi - уреди]
- Piece of Flesh (2001)
Eseji i ostalo [uredi - уреди]
Essay written to be read aloud at Neal Pollack's Timothy McSweeney's Festival of Literature, Theater, and Music, 2001.
- "We proceed in Iraq as hypocrites and cowards - and the world knows it". In: The Guardian, 27th February, 2003.
Political essay on war in Iraq.
- "The divine Ms H". In: The Guardian, 1st July, 2003.
Essay on Katharine Hepburn for the film features section of The Guardian.
- "The Limited Circle is Pure". In: The New Republic, 3rd November 2003.
- "Love, Actually". In: The Guardian, 1st November 2003
- Doodle from the Guardian Hay festival 2004
- "You Are In Paradise". In: The New Yorker, 14th June, 2004.
Essay on the topic of Holidays
- "Shades of Greene". In: The Guardian, 18th September, 2004
- "The Zen of Eminem". In: Vibe, 2005.
An article on the rap star Eminem for the American magazine on urban music and culture Vibe.
- "We are family" In: The Guardian, 4th March, 2005
Interview with Zadie Smith and brother Doc Brown
- "Nature's Work of Art". In: The Guardian G2 section, 15th September 2005.
An article on Greta Garbo.
- "Fail better". In: The Guardian, 13th January 2007
- "What does soulful mean?" An article on Zora Neale Hurston's Their Eyes Were Watching God. In: The Guardian, 1st September 2007.
Vanjske veze [uredi - уреди]
- Some information about the author, with contact e-mail address
- Glossary for a closer look at "White Teeth" and links to interviews online
- Review of White Teeth in the Guardian, a controversial approach and critic, but nevertheless interesting.
- Article in the Guardian on the TV adaptation of White Teeth
- An A-Z by Zadie Smith (an amusing small collection of thoughts and bits from Zadie Smith)
- Season's Readings - Writers and guest critics recommend their favourites, from bestsellers to the undeservedly obscure In this article is a short paragraph with Zadie Smith's reading recommendations of 2004.
- Girl Wonder: The life so far of multiracial literary sensation Zadie Smith.
- Only Connect: From White Teeth to the ivory tower.
- Zadie Smith's Culture Warriors
- She's young, black, British - and the first publishing sensation of the millennium
- Assessing literary 'it' girl, Zadie Smith
- Zadie Smith & Gary Shteyngart at McNally Robinson
- "A Thing of Beauty?", a review of On Beauty in The Oxonian Review of Books
- "White Knees", an essay on Smith's body of work by Wyatt Mason in the October 2005 issue of Harper's Magazine.