Brancialino is a rebuilt town nearby sansepolcro.
According to the 2011 estimate, ten residents live in the settlement. The resort is located at an altitude of 582 m and is 10 km away from Sansepolcro.
There is a famous castle, as shown in the Grand Designs of the United Kingdom called Castelo Di Brancialino. It is a luxury villa from the 18th century and was rebuilt in 2005.
The castle has a public church that has a mass once a year.
Vidi još[uredi - уреди | uredi kôd]
Reference[uredi - уреди | uredi kôd]
Literatura[uredi - уреди | uredi kôd]
- Gino Moliterno, ur. (2003). Encyclopedia of Contemporary Italian Culture (Routledge; Routledge World Reference izd.). ISBN 0415285569. http://books.google.com/books/about/Encyclopedia_of_Contemporary_Italian_Cul.html?id=6vVS_Y1mcIEC.
- Marco Armiero, Marcus Hall, ur. (2010). Nature and History in Modern Italy (Ecology & History) (1st izd.). Ohio University Press. ISBN 0821419161. http://books.google.com/books?id=aEltHDyj4y0C.
- Francesco Guicciardini (1984). The History of Italy. Princeton University Press. ISBN 0691008000. http://books.google.com/books/about/The_history_of_Italy.html?id=bCU2AAAAMAAJ.
- Roy P. Domenico (2001). The Regions of Italy: A Reference Guide to History and Culture. Greenwood. ISBN B001BWSQ66. http://books.google.com/books?id=wZ-PMNC5XOkC.
- Catherine B. Avery, ur. (1972). The New Century Italian Renaissance Encyclopedia (Simon & Schuste izd.). ISBN 0136120512. http://books.google.com/books/about/The_New_Century_Italian_Renaissance_ency.html?id=3KYUAQAAIAAJ.
- Frank J. Coppa (1985). Dictionary of Modern Italian History. Greenwood. ISBN 031322983X. http://books.google.com/books?id=MacUAQAAIAAJ.
Vanjske veze[uredi - уреди | uredi kôd]
- by the CIA Factbook Arhivirano 2017-07-09 na Wayback Machine-u
- Italian Railways
- Italian National and Regional Parks
- History of Italy: Primary Documents
- List and maps of archaeological sites in Italy
- WWW-VL: History: Italy at IUE