Nam June Paik
|Nam June Paik|
|Revidirana romanizacija||Baek Namjun|
Nam June Paik (20. jul 1932 – 29. januar 2006) bio je američki likovni umjetnik rodom iz Koreje, koji je radio u različitim medijima, ali je koji je najpoznatiji kao prvi video umjetnik. Jedno od njegovih najpoznatijih djela je satelitom prenošena video-instalacija Good Morning, Mr. Orwell iz 1984. godine.
Izvori[uredi - уреди | uredi izvor]
- Noah Wardrip-Fruin and Nick Montfort, The New Media Reader, MIT Press, 2003, p227. ISBN 0-262-23227-8
Vanjske veze[uredi - уреди | uredi izvor]
- Official Website of Nam June Paik
- New Ontology of Music essay by Nam June Paik; from Monthly Review of the University for Avant-garde Hinduism
- 9/23 Paik-Abe videosynthesizer performance from WGBH New Television Workshop archives, features short clip
- Electronic Arts Intermix includes a biography and description of major works
- Nam June Paik biography @ MedienKunstNetz
- " If You Miss Paik Nam-June", The Korea Times, February 5, 2006.
- "Paik Nam-june to Be Buried in Homeland", The Korea Times, January 31, 2006.
- Nam June Paik at the Museo Vostell Malpartida
- Nam June Paik at the museum FLUXUS+
- "Father of Video Art Paik Nam-june Dies", The Chosun Ilbo, January 30, 2006.
- "Video artist Nam June Paik dead at 74", CNN, January 30, 2006.
- Nam June Paik in the Video Data Bank
- Nam June Paik on Ubu Film
- Nam June Paik in the Mediateca Media Art Space
- Nam June Paik on imdb
- Tate: TateShots: Nam June Paik. 2011.
- Nam June Paik: "Study I: Mayor Lindsay" (1965)
- UbuWeb: Nam June Paik featuring Abschiedssymphonie and In Memoriam George Maciunas MP3s offline
- TV Cello, Nam June Paik & Charlotte Moorman performance (MP3: part 1, part 2)
- Concert for TV Cello and Videotapes, Nam June Paik with Charlotte Moorman and Paul Garrin, Museum of Contemporary Art, Chicago, 1982 (MP3: part 1, part 2, part 3)
- MP3 Variations on a Theme by Saint-Saens Charlotte Moorman live at Mills College 03/08/1974