|Rođenje||20. april 1963.
|Polje||kiparstvo, instalacijska umjetnost|
|Obrazovanje||Brighton Polytechnic, Brighton
Cyprus College of Art, Larnack
Slade School of Fine Art, London
|Pokret||Mladi britanski umjetnici|
|Pokrovitelji||Environmental Justice Foundation|
|Uticaj od||Bruce Nauman|
|Nagrade||Turner Prize (1993)|
Izvori[uredi - уреди]
Vanjske veze[uredi - уреди]
Izvori[uredi - уреди]
- Luhring Augustine Gallery.
- Tate Collection — Rachel Whiteread
- Rachel Whiteread Embankment at Tate Modern, London, UK
- Rachel Whiteread on articite.com
- Rachel Whiteread — Transient Spaces at Deutsche Guggenheim, Berlin.
- Archived material about an exhibition.
- Interactive video interview with Rachel Whiteread and interactive exploration of her work at the Tate Gallery.
- Official Artangel online section for Whiteread's 1993 project, House
- Tate: Rachel Whiteread Drawings The artist talks about the use of drawings in her creative process, 14 September 2010.
- Rachel Whiteread's The Gran Boathouse in Gran, Norway
Medijske datoteke[uredi - уреди]
- A video about the Holocaust Monument in Vienna, Austria
- Flickr photos tagged Rachel Whiteread
- As of 15 October 2005 link currently reveals photos of the installation of Embankment and a few pictures of earlier works.
- Flickr photos tagged Judenplatz
- As of 17 October 2005 link currently reveals photos of the monument.
- The Unilever Series of commissions at Tate Modern's Turbine Hall — The Guardian.
- Small online gallery of all six commissions to have filled the Turbine Hall thus far, including Whiteread's Embankment.
- POL Oxygen gallery of her work
Članci[uredi - уреди]
- Some day my plinth will come — The Guardian, 27 May 2001.
- Profile and interview through the time that Untitled (Monument) was being cast.
- Arts:Rachel Whiteread — The Independent, 26 May 2001.
- Another profile and interview through the time that Untitled (Monument) was being cast.
- Still breaking the mold — The Guardian, 11 October 2005.
- Profile and interview at the time of Embankment's unveling.
- Boxing clever — The Guardian, 16 October 2005.
- Profile and interview just prior to Embankment's unveling.
- Desert Island Discs, BBC Radio 4, 26 February 2006