|Rođenje||6. decembar 1941.
Fort Wayne, Indiana
|Polje||kiparstvo, fotografija, neon, video, crtanje i performans|
|Obrazovanje||University of Wisconsin–Madison i University of California, Davis|
|Uticaj na||Greg Colson, Rachel Whiteread|
|Nagrade||Larry Aldrich Award|
Izvori i literatura [uredi - уреди]
- Ketner II, Joseph (2006). Elusive Signs – Bruce Nauman Works with Light. The MIT Press. ISBN 0-944110-83-5.
- Dexter, Emma; Bruce Nauman (2005). Raw Materials. Tate. ISBN 1-85437-559-8.
- Janet Kraynak, ed. (2003). Please Pay Attention Please: Bruce Nauman's Words: Writings and Interviews. The MIT Press. ISBN 0-262-64060-0.
- Robert C. Morgan ed. "Bruce Nauman", Johns Hopkins University Press, 2002
- ((fr)) Bruno Eble, "Le miroir sans reflet. Considérations sur Bruce Nauman", Paris, L'Harmattan, 2001. ISBN 2-7475-0953-2
Vanjske veze [uredi - уреди]
Općeniti i biografski
- Biography, interviews, essays, artwork images and video clips from PBS series Art:21 – Art in the Twenty-First Century - Season 1 (2001)
- 2004 interview from frieze
- Setting a Good Corner, an interview, PBS, Art:21
- Bruce Nauman in artfacts
- Sperone Westwater Gallery
- Bruce Nauman in the National Gallery of Australia's Kenneth Tyler collection
- Bruce Nauman in the Tate Collection
- Inside Installations: Mapping the Studio II Conservation project and e-learning module at Tate Online
- Bruce Nauman in the Video Data Bank
- Bruce Nauman in the Mediateca Media Art Space
- Brooke Alexander Gallery
- Bruce Nauman at the Musée d'art contemporain de Montréal
- A Rose Has No Teeth: Bruce Nauman in the 1960s Retrospective exhibition of early formative works at the Berkeley Art Museum and Pacific Film Archive, January 17 – April 15, 2007. Curated by Constance Lewallen.
- A Rose Has No Teeth: Bruce Nauman in the 1960s Catalogue from the exhibition at the Museo d'Arte Contemporanea in Rivoli (Italy), May 23 – September 9, 2007.
- Bruce Nauman: Make Me Think Me Exhibition at Tate Liverpool, UK, Summer 2006. Online resources include video footage of neons.
- Unilever Series: Bruce Nauman Raw Materials sound installation at Tate Modern, London, UK, 2004
Recenzije i kritike
- Can everyone hear at the back?, by Rose Jennings, The Observer, October 10, 2004 – Martin Creed, Barbara Kruger, Jenny Holzer, John Baldessari and others on Bruce Nauman
- Inside the mind of Bruce Nauman, by Adrian Searle, The Guardian, October 12, 2004
- Nauman's rehashed sounds reverberate around the Tate's emptiness, by Charlotte Higgins, The Guardian, October 12, 2004
- From a whisper to a scream, by Laura Cumming, The Observer, October 17, 2004
- Sound of surprise, with no risk of playing to the gallery, by Charlotte Simmons, The Guardian, October 9, 2004
- Raw Materials Sound installation by Bruce Nauman at Tate Modern
- Bruce Nauman at Hayward Gallery, by R.J. Preece, World Sculpture News, 4,3, 1998