|Rođenje||26. jul 1956.
|Polje||pjezažna umjetnost i land art|
|Obrazovanje||Bradford College of Art (1974–1975); Preston Polytechnic (danas University of Central Lancashire) (1975–1978)|
|Uticaj od||Constantin Brâncuşi; Richard Long; Robert Smithson; Joseph Beuys; Ben Nicholson; Paul Nash; David Nash|
|Nagrade||Scottish Arts Council Award (1987); počasna diploma University of Bradford (1993); OBE (2000)|
Vanjske veze[uredi - уреди]
- Andy Goldsworthy at the Cass Sculpture Foundation
- Andy Goldsworthy at artnet
- Andy Goldsworthy's 1980s work with Common Ground, a UK charity and lobby group promoting local distinctiveness
- Andy Goldsworthy working on Drawn Stone on KQED's TV programme Spark (June 2005)
- Andy Goldsworthy on Artcyclopedia
- Online preview of the Andy Goldsworthy Digital Catalogue DVD Volume 1: 1976-1986. A collaborative effort involving Goldsworthy, The Crichton Foundation, and the University of Glasgow's Crichton Campus and Humanities Advanced Technology and Information Institute (HATII). The DVD documents, visually and textually, the first ten years of Goldsworthy's ephemeral outdoor practice. It replicates Goldsworthy's "Slide Cabinet Index", and includes previously unpublished material from "Goldsworthy's Sketchbook Diaries".
- "Wet feathers/Wrapped around a stone/Before the incoming tide, Carrick" (1999). Photograph from the collection of the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art.
- "Snowballs in Summer" (2000), photographed in Charterhouse Square and Smithfield Market in Smithfield, London, UK. Photographs from the Conway Collection, Courtauld Institute of Art, London.
- "Three Cairns" (2002), Des Moines Art Center, Des Moines, Iowa, US.
- Photographs by Andy Goldsworthy in the UK Government Art Collection.
- Photographs of Andy Goldsworthy's sculptures at Flickr
- Andy Goldsworthy's Portfolio at the Cass Sculpture Foundation
- SaveLandArt.org - Media Initiatives to Protect Land Art from Urbanization, Industry and Overcuration.
- "Natural Art" - Richard Long, Andy Goldsworthy, Jacek Tylicki by PediaPress. 2010